UP: Mayawati blames Centre for lack of funds
UP Chief Minister Mayawati said the State Government is not being given funds by the Central Government.
Varanasi: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and BSP supremo Mayawati at a rally in Varanasi on Friday attacked the Congress government for not releasing the funds asked for development projects in the state.
Mayawati said the State Government is not being given funds by the Central Government.
"We have started many schemes for development with the help of private sector. We ask for funds for development projects but the Central Government does not release the funds for development in UP for political reasons," accused Mayawati.
The BSP Chief said the Central Government has not given complete funds for the Central Government projects and all this is affecting the development work in the state.
Mayawati also attacked the Congress and Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Mayawati said that Rahul and other Congress party leaders are taking names of Kashiram to attract the Dalit and BSP supporters.
"Congress taking Kashiram's name is like insulting him," said Mayawati.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze