Maha civic polls: Sena-BJP combine retains Thane
Out of the 130 seats, Congress and the NCP alliance bagged 52 and the Shiv Sena and the BJP alliance 61 seats.
Mumbai: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Shiv Sena retained Thane in the Maharashtra civic polls. The Shiv Sena-BJP alliance took the top spot in the Thane Municipal Corporation polls on Friday.
Out of the 130 seats, Congress and the NCP alliance bagged 52 and the Shiv Sena, BJP and RPI alliance 61 seats.
Raj Thackeray's Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) did not fare well as it could win on just seven seats.
The others, meanwhile, bagged 10 seats.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards