DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP Lokayukta indicts Maya aide, recommends probe
The Lokayukta has recommended an inquiry by the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate.
New Delhi: The Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta on Wednesday recommended filing of an FIR against state Excise Minister Naseemuddin in a disproportionate assets case.
The Lokayukta has recommended an inquiry by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) into the allegations against him.
Naseemuddin is a close aid of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati and has been linked to liqour baron Ponty Chadha who is under investigation.
It is alleged that the Mayawati government changed the excise policy of the state to allow Ponty Chadha's companies to sell liqour in the state.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh