DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cash-for-votes: Amar Singh bail hearing today
The Rajya Sabha MP was arrested on September 6 for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha MP and former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh's bail plea will come up for hearing in the Delhi High Court on Wednesday.
Singh had moved the court after his regular and interim bail were rejected by a lower court on the September 28.
Singh was in judicial custody at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as his both interim and regular bail pleas were rejected.
Singh was arrested on September 6 after he appeared before the court in response to the court summons to him for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
He, however, had to be rushed to the AIIMS from Tihar jail after a bout of vomiting and diarrhoea on September 12 evening and later the court granted him interim bail on September 15.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet