Cash-for-votes: Amar Singh bail hearing today
The Rajya Sabha MP was arrested on September 6 for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha MP and former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh's bail plea will come up for hearing in the Delhi High Court on Wednesday.
Singh had moved the court after his regular and interim bail were rejected by a lower court on the September 28.
Singh was in judicial custody at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as his both interim and regular bail pleas were rejected.
Singh was arrested on September 6 after he appeared before the court in response to the court summons to him for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
He, however, had to be rushed to the AIIMS from Tihar jail after a bout of vomiting and diarrhoea on September 12 evening and later the court granted him interim bail on September 15.
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Quetta Terror: How The Suicide Attack That Claimed Over 60 Lives Panned Out
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists