Amar Singh faints at Dubai airport, hospitalised
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai, when he fainted at the Dubai airport.
New Delhi: Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to hospital on Monday evening after he fainted at the Dubai airport. Singh was taken to the Welcare Hospital, Dubai, where doctors said that he was critical but stable.
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai. He is under observation right now.
In 2011, Amar Singh underwent treatment for kidney-related problems. The 55-year-old was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) following a rise in creatinine (marker of kidney function) level in his body.
With additional information from PTI
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years