Amar Singh faints at Dubai airport, hospitalised
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai, when he fainted at the Dubai airport.
New Delhi: Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to hospital on Monday evening after he fainted at the Dubai airport. Singh was taken to the Welcare Hospital, Dubai, where doctors said that he was critical but stable.
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai. He is under observation right now.
In 2011, Amar Singh underwent treatment for kidney-related problems. The 55-year-old was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) following a rise in creatinine (marker of kidney function) level in his body.
With additional information from PTI
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right