Amar Singh faints at Dubai airport, hospitalised
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai, when he fainted at the Dubai airport.
New Delhi: Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to hospital on Monday evening after he fainted at the Dubai airport. Singh was taken to the Welcare Hospital, Dubai, where doctors said that he was critical but stable.
Amar Singh was on his way to Singapore for his check-up after a meeting in Dubai. He is under observation right now.
In 2011, Amar Singh underwent treatment for kidney-related problems. The 55-year-old was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) following a rise in creatinine (marker of kidney function) level in his body.
With additional information from PTI
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Rings In Her 36th Birthday With Ranbir, Karisma, Saif Ali Khan
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music