DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cash-for-votes: Amar Singh bail plea adjourned
The Rajya Sabha MP was arrested on September 6 for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
New Delhi: Delhi High Court on Wednesday adjourned Rajya Sabha MP and former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh's bail plea till October 19.
Singh had moved the court after his regular and interim bail were rejected by a lower court on the September 28.
Singh was in judicial custody at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as his both interim and regular bail pleas were rejected.
Singh was arrested on September 6 after he appeared before the court in response to the court summons to him for his alleged involvement in 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
He, however, had to be rushed to the AIIMS from Tihar jail after a bout of vomiting and diarrhoea on September 12 evening and later the court granted him interim bail on September 15.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users