AP CM ineffective, state Cong chief a don: KC Deo
Taking his tirade further, the Congress member wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the state.
New Delhi: A union minister has caused huge embarrassment to the Central leadership. Congress leader Kishore Chandra Deo on Monday called Andhra Pradesh party chief Botsa Satyanarayana Rao the don of liquor, land and mining mafia in the state. He did not stop there. He proceeded to call Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy "ineffective".
The scathing attack has left the Central leadership red-faced.
Taking his tirade against the Congress further, Deo wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the Andhra Pradesh Congress as well as the stage government.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines