DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP CM ineffective, state Cong chief a don: KC Deo
Taking his tirade further, the Congress member wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the state.
New Delhi: A union minister has caused huge embarrassment to the Central leadership. Congress leader Kishore Chandra Deo on Monday called Andhra Pradesh party chief Botsa Satyanarayana Rao the don of liquor, land and mining mafia in the state. He did not stop there. He proceeded to call Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy "ineffective".
The scathing attack has left the Central leadership red-faced.
Taking his tirade against the Congress further, Deo wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the Andhra Pradesh Congress as well as the stage government.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions