AP CM ineffective, state Cong chief a don: KC Deo
Taking his tirade further, the Congress member wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the state.
New Delhi: A union minister has caused huge embarrassment to the Central leadership. Congress leader Kishore Chandra Deo on Monday called Andhra Pradesh party chief Botsa Satyanarayana Rao the don of liquor, land and mining mafia in the state. He did not stop there. He proceeded to call Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy "ineffective".
The scathing attack has left the Central leadership red-faced.
Taking his tirade against the Congress further, Deo wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the Andhra Pradesh Congress as well as the stage government.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18