AP CM ineffective, state Cong chief a don: KC Deo
Taking his tirade further, the Congress member wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the state.
New Delhi: A union minister has caused huge embarrassment to the Central leadership. Congress leader Kishore Chandra Deo on Monday called Andhra Pradesh party chief Botsa Satyanarayana Rao the don of liquor, land and mining mafia in the state. He did not stop there. He proceeded to call Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy "ineffective".
The scathing attack has left the Central leadership red-faced.
Taking his tirade against the Congress further, Deo wrote to the party leadership, calling for a leadership change in the Andhra Pradesh Congress as well as the stage government.
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS