Anna factor not to affect Cong in polls: Hooda
Anna Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October.
Mathura: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday said he was confident of Congress victory in five poll-bound states, asserting that no Anna factor will mar the party's electoral prospects.
"Congress would perform well in all the five states including UP. There will be no Anna effect," Hooda told in reply to a question in Vrindaban on Wednesday.
Noting that Congress had always fought against corruption he said, "Had it not been so, ministers of its allied parties would not have been in jail."
Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October and had asked people not to vote for the party as it has failed to bring the Jan Lokpal Bill.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media