DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anna, Kejriwal meet to discuss political foray
The meeting on Wednesday will focus on issues like election of workers, identifying candidates and securing funds.
New Delhi: Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare is meeting his ex-Team members Arvind Kejriwal, Santosh Hegde and Kiran Bedi to decide on whether to take the plunge into politics or not.
Hazare had met a few social activists, including Medha Patkar, in Pune on Tuesday. According to sources, the meeting was held to decide on the future course of Hazare's anti-corruption movement.
Reports say that Kejriwal, the leader of India Against Corruption (IAC), has decided to show Anna the results of a survey carried out by the organisation which revealed that 76 per cent respondents wanted the anti-corruption activists to take the political plunge.
The meeting on Wednesday will focus more on issues like the election of workers, identifying candidates, securing funds for contesting polls and laying out the measures against candidates who do not fulfill their poll promises.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere