AP CM to visit Delhi today to discuss Telangana issue
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would leave for Delhi on Monday to meet the central leadership and is expected to hold a discussion on the Telangana demand. Reddy is leaving for the national capital by a morning flight, official sources said on Sunday night.
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre. Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, in-charge of Congress affairs in AP, had said the central leadership would discuss the Telangana issue with the Chief Minister, the PCC president and senior leaders from the three regions of the state as part of a consultation process.
State Congress President B Satyanarayana is also expected to go to Delhi for consultations undertaken by the Congress high-command.
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18