AP CM to visit Delhi today to discuss Telangana issue
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would leave for Delhi on Monday to meet the central leadership and is expected to hold a discussion on the Telangana demand. Reddy is leaving for the national capital by a morning flight, official sources said on Sunday night.
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre. Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, in-charge of Congress affairs in AP, had said the central leadership would discuss the Telangana issue with the Chief Minister, the PCC president and senior leaders from the three regions of the state as part of a consultation process.
State Congress President B Satyanarayana is also expected to go to Delhi for consultations undertaken by the Congress high-command.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1