DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP CM to visit Delhi today to discuss Telangana issue
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would leave for Delhi on Monday to meet the central leadership and is expected to hold a discussion on the Telangana demand. Reddy is leaving for the national capital by a morning flight, official sources said on Sunday night.
The Chief Minister might take up the Telangana issue with the top leaders of the Congress and the Centre. Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, in-charge of Congress affairs in AP, had said the central leadership would discuss the Telangana issue with the Chief Minister, the PCC president and senior leaders from the three regions of the state as part of a consultation process.
State Congress President B Satyanarayana is also expected to go to Delhi for consultations undertaken by the Congress high-command.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player