Argentine delegation to meet Modi tomorrow
The team is also scheduled to visit the Gujarat International Finance Tech-City (GIFT) in the state capital on Monday.
Vadodara: A high-powered delegation from the Government of Argentina will meet Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar on Monday to discuss issues of collaboration and investment opportunities in various fields. Governor of Mendoza province in Argentina, Dr Fransisco Perez, who is leading the delegation, said, "During the meeting, we will apprise the Chief Minister about the possibility of tie-up between Gujarat and Argentina in various fields like higher education, research, sports, academics, among others."
The delegation held a meeting with the officials of Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) in Vadodara on Sunday. The team is also scheduled to visit the Gujarat International Finance Tech-City (GIFT) in the state capital on Monday.
The delegation includes Francisco Ernesto Garcia Ibanez, general legal and technical secretary, Jose Luis Alvarez, head of the general irrigation department, Marcelo Daniel Barg, minister of industry and technology, Laura Maria Michieli Manzotti, investment promotion agency, Anselmo Gabriel Caruana Soto, director of digital communication and webs and Tomas Ferrari, minister from the Economic and Commercial Council of Argentina, Mumbai apart from five journalists. The visit has been organised by Gujarat government and coordinated by the Office of International Affairs of MSU.
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Russia Dismisses MH17 Findings as False, Politically-Motivated
- Malaysian Airliner MH17 was Shot Down by a 'Russian-Made Missile'
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan