Arvind Kejriwal Attacks Mahesh Sharma With Wrong Info, Gets Trolled
File photo of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. (Reuters)
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday attacked Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (independent charge) Mahesh Sharma on Twitter but got his facts wrong.
Later, Kejriwal was trolled online for the exchange with the minister.
Kejriwal criticised Sharma over “his daughter's” marriage and asked if he managed the marriage expenses in Rs 2.5 lakh which the relief amount fixed by the government post demonetisation.
Kejriwal asked, "BJP MP Mahesh Sharma's daughter wedding. Is he making all the payments in cheque? Is he managing the marriage in Rs 2.5 lakhs? How his notes were exchanged?"
भाजपा सांसद महेश शर्मा की बेटी की शादी है। क्या सारी चेक से पेमेंट कर रहे हैं? क्या ढाई लाख रुपए में शादी कर रहे हैं? उनके नोट कैसे बदले गए?
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) November 28, 2016
अपनीजानकारीसहीकरिये। मेरेबेटेकीशादीहै। जीहाँ, सभीपेमेंटबैंककेमाध्यमसेकीजारहीहै। https://t.co/zXsr2ikMXb
— Dr. Mahesh Sharma (@dr_maheshsharma) November 28, 2016
Sharma responded swiftly: "First get your facts correct. It is my son's wedding. Yes, the entire payment is being made through the bank."
According to reports, Sharma's son Kartik's marriage will take place on December 1 in Agra and the reception will be held next day in Delhi. Kartik's Tilak ceremony was held on Sunday evening at Noida stadium.
The AAP has been protesting against the central government's demonetisation of Rest 500 and 1,000 currency notes.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet