DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: Kejriwal's online interaction session with supporters
Kejriwal responded to queries that ranged from the IAC movement, the Indian political system, the Kashmir issue and even Julian Assange.
New Delhi: India Against Corruption activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday interacted with netizens and answered their questions on Google+ Hangout. The one-hour session began at 8 pm India time and was aimed at interacting with non-resident Indians (NRIs) in particular.
Members of the IAC said on Saturday that they had been receiving a lot of queries from NRIs ever since Kejriwal announced that he will be forming a political party. The members said that during the video chat, Kejriwal will try to answer as many questions as possible.
Kejriwal has made many 'exposes' against government officials, politicians and business tycoons over the past one year. While many have shown support towards him, he has equally been criticised, with many alleging that he has "vested interests". The anti-corruption activist, however, has denied all the allegations saying he has nothing to hide and that he is ready to be probed by anyone, at any time.
Watch: Arvind Kejriwal answers queries on Google+ Hangout
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish