Arvind Kejriwal Profiting from Auto-Rickshaw Sales: Swaraj India
File image of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
New Delhi: Swaraj India on Tuesday accused Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of earning huge money in the sale of auto-rickshaws in the national capital and demanded a CBI inquiry.
Dubbing the whole affair an unholy nexus between the Delhi Government and the auto finance mafia, Swaraj India spokesman Anupam told the media here: "If an unemployed person decides to buy an auto-rickshaw, he is made to pay anywhere between Rs 4.50 lakh and Rs 4.7 lakh as against its actual price of Rs 1.85 lakh only, which goes on record as white money."
He said Kejriwal had no moral right to occupy the Chief Minister's chair he got with the support of auto-rickshaw drivers.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- MILESTONE MANIndia vs England: Ravichandran Ashwin Equals Kapil Dev's Mark of 23 Five-Wicket Hauls
- IMPORTED TALENTSouth Africa Born Cricketers Who Have Done Well for England