Arvind Kejriwal Profiting from Auto-Rickshaw Sales: Swaraj India
File image of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
New Delhi: Swaraj India on Tuesday accused Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of earning huge money in the sale of auto-rickshaws in the national capital and demanded a CBI inquiry.
Dubbing the whole affair an unholy nexus between the Delhi Government and the auto finance mafia, Swaraj India spokesman Anupam told the media here: "If an unemployed person decides to buy an auto-rickshaw, he is made to pay anywhere between Rs 4.50 lakh and Rs 4.7 lakh as against its actual price of Rs 1.85 lakh only, which goes on record as white money."
He said Kejriwal had no moral right to occupy the Chief Minister's chair he got with the support of auto-rickshaw drivers.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology