Arvind Kejriwal Questions RBI's Way of Distributing Currency to Banks
A TV grab of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: CNN-News18)
New Delhi: Latching onto media reports, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday raised questions on whether the Reserve Bank of India was distributing currency to banks in a fair manner.
"Is currency being distributed by RBI to bank branches in fair manner?" he asked.
According to media reports, the RBI has distributed Rs 42 lakh to a bank which has 4,000 customers following demonetisation. At the same time, it has reportedly dispensed Rs 3 lakh to a bank with 35 branches and 1.5 lakh customer base.
Recommended For You
- Happy Birthday Sachin: Sehwag, Kumble Wish the Master Blaster
- Rajkumar's Birth Anniversary: What Made Google Choose Today's Doodle
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- Haseena New Poster Shows the Transition of Shraddha's Character Into a Dreaded Gangster
- Akshay Kumar Enjoys Day Out with Daughter Nitara, Wife Twinkle Khanna