Arvind Kejriwal Questions RBI's Way of Distributing Currency to Banks
A TV grab of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: CNN-News18)
New Delhi: Latching onto media reports, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday raised questions on whether the Reserve Bank of India was distributing currency to banks in a fair manner.
"Is currency being distributed by RBI to bank branches in fair manner?" he asked.
According to media reports, the RBI has distributed Rs 42 lakh to a bank which has 4,000 customers following demonetisation. At the same time, it has reportedly dispensed Rs 3 lakh to a bank with 35 branches and 1.5 lakh customer base.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home