Arvind Kejriwal should exercise restraint: Anna Hazare
Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare has said that his former associate Arvind Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power. "It could be," Hazare said when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
"He has a social and nationlistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn't have greed for money," he said. Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him.
Anna Hazare, who has been spearheading an anti-corruption movement, said he will announce his new team on November 10.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager