DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Arvind Kejriwal should exercise restraint: Anna Hazare
Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare has said that his former associate Arvind Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power. "It could be," Hazare said when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
"He has a social and nationlistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn't have greed for money," he said. Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him.
Anna Hazare, who has been spearheading an anti-corruption movement, said he will announce his new team on November 10.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi