Arvind Kejriwal should exercise restraint: Anna Hazare
Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare has said that his former associate Arvind Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power. "It could be," Hazare said when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
"He has a social and nationlistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn't have greed for money," he said. Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him.
Anna Hazare, who has been spearheading an anti-corruption movement, said he will announce his new team on November 10.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology