Arvind Kejriwal to Hold Nation-Wide Rallies Against Demonetisation
File Photo of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. (GETTY IMAGES)
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will hold six rallies over the next four weeks across the nation against the central government's demonetisation move, AAP announced on Thursday.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will also hold demonstrations against the spiking of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes across all its district headquarters.
"On November 28 across the nation, the AAP will hold demonstrations at all district headquarters against the Rs 8 lakh crore scam," AAP leader Ashish Khetan told the media here.
He said Kejriwal will hold rallies in Meerut, Varanasi and Lucknow on December 1, 7 and 18 respectively.
The AAP convenor will hold rallies in Bhopal, Ranchi and Jaipur on December 20, 22 and 23.
"We will ask seven questions to the public through rallies about demonetisation," Khetan said.
The AAP has strongly opposed the central government's demonetisation move announced on November 8 and demanded its roll back.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology