DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Assam polls: Prafulla Kumar Mahanta files papers
Former CM Mahanta and AGP president Patowary were among the 205 candidates who filed nomination for Assam Polls.
Guwahati: Former Chief Minister Prafulla Kumar Mahanta and Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) president Chandra Mohan Patowary were among the 205 candidates who filed nomination for the second phase of Assam assembly election on Thursday, the penultimate day for filing of papers.
According to additional chief electoral officer M C Sahu, 205 candidates have filed their nomination today for the second phase which goes to the poll on April 11.
March 26 will the date for scrutiny. Mahanta, leader of the opposition and AGP leader filed nomination in both the Bahrampur and Samuguri assembly constituencies.
Patowary has put in his papers for the Dharmapur seat.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh