Assam: Woman kisses Rahul Gandhi at a public gathering
The incident caught Rahul Gandhi completely off guard and he was embarrassed and smiled.
Jorhat: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi who was on a tour of Assam on Wednesday got a warm welcome when some women planted kisses on his cheek at a public gathering in Jorhat, Assam.
When he was interacting with the people, a few women tried to shake his hands. Suddenly a woman came up to him to shake his hand and kissed on his cheek.
The incident caught Rahul Gandhi completely off guard and he was embarrassed and smiled. Later his security guard stopped the woman and took her away.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Intelligent, Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Shapoorji Pallonji Likely to Contest Cyrus Mistry's Ouster From Tata Sons
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge