DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bal Thackeray is fine and stable: Raj Thackeray
Eighty-six-year-old Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray has been suffering from lung, pancreatic ailments.
Mumbai: Amid rumours of deteriorating health of Bal Thackeray, his nephew and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray said on Saturday night that the condition of Shiv Sena supremo was "stable".
"He just had a soup. Doctors are monitoring his health," Raj told media persons outside 'Matoshree', residence of Bal Thackeray in suburban Mumbai.
"I appeal to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray's health," Raj said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?