Bal Thackeray is fine and stable: Raj Thackeray
Eighty-six-year-old Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray has been suffering from lung, pancreatic ailments.
Mumbai: Amid rumours of deteriorating health of Bal Thackeray, his nephew and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray said on Saturday night that the condition of Shiv Sena supremo was "stable".
"He just had a soup. Doctors are monitoring his health," Raj told media persons outside 'Matoshree', residence of Bal Thackeray in suburban Mumbai.
"I appeal to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray's health," Raj said.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology