Bal Thackeray on oxygen, not eating anything
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch has been suffering from breathing problems and continues to be under medical supervision.
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, who is ailing for sometime, is on continuous oxygen and not eating anything. "Bal Thackeray is not on ventilator, but is on continuous oxygen," his close source said on Tuesday. He said the 86-year-old Sena patriarch, who has been suffering from breathing problems, continues to be under medical supervision.
"His health is not so good. He is not eating anything," he said. A number of leaders including former President Pratibha Patil have visited Thackeray's residence 'Matoshree' over the past few days to enquire about his health.
Thackeray has been unwell for some time. Last month, he could not attend his party's annual Dussehra rally in Mumbai, but addressed it through a video recorded message.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System