Bal Thackeray on oxygen, not eating anything
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch has been suffering from breathing problems and continues to be under medical supervision.
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, who is ailing for sometime, is on continuous oxygen and not eating anything. "Bal Thackeray is not on ventilator, but is on continuous oxygen," his close source said on Tuesday. He said the 86-year-old Sena patriarch, who has been suffering from breathing problems, continues to be under medical supervision.
"His health is not so good. He is not eating anything," he said. A number of leaders including former President Pratibha Patil have visited Thackeray's residence 'Matoshree' over the past few days to enquire about his health.
Thackeray has been unwell for some time. Last month, he could not attend his party's annual Dussehra rally in Mumbai, but addressed it through a video recorded message.
- Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: Kashmir Integral Part of India, Pakistan Hits Back
- Misbah-ul-Haq Hopes Bilateral Ties With India Will Resume
- China Again Declines to Confirm Backing Pakistan on Kashmir
- Peshawar: IED Hits Patrol Van in Northwest Pakistan, 9 Injured
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test