Balakrishnan declares assets worth Rs 76.65 lakh
Home Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan has assets worth Rs 76.65 lakh.
Thalassery: CPM Politburo member and Kerala Home Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan has assets worth Rs 76.65 lakh, according to the affidavit filed by him on Thursday as part of his election nomination papers for the April 13 assembly polls in the state.
Balakrishnan, who filed his nomination from Thalassery assembly constituency in Kannur district, declared that he has Rs 36.20 lakh worth assets and his wife Rs 40.45 lakh.
He said that he has Rs 1.49 lakh deposit in State Bank of Travancore, Thiruvananthapuram and Rs 54,340 in Secretariat Sub-treasury.
He owns 99.5 cents of land at two places worth Rs 13.55 lakh, while his wife has 29.7 cents land worth Rs 4.17 lakh.
Besides,he also owns a commercial building worth Rs 20 lakh in Thalassery and his wife has one costing Rs 25 lakh.
Balakrishnan's wife has Rs 3.96 lakh deposit in SBI branch, SBI Mutual Fund worth Rs 2.18 lakh, Rs 5000 worth share in Malayalam communications and Rs 5000 worth share in Thalassery Cooperative Press.
Balakrishnan's wife has taken a loan of Rs 13.11 lakh at two cooperative banks. She has 200 grams of gold ornaments, estimated at Rs 3.75 lakh, the affidavit said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology