Bribery case: Bangaru Laxman's bail hearing today
Bangaru Laxman is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court is likely to hear former BJP President Bangaru Laxman's bail plea in a bribery case.
He is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
Laxman's petition also seeks quashing of charges in the case.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar