DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bribery case: Bangaru Laxman's bail hearing today
Bangaru Laxman is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court is likely to hear former BJP President Bangaru Laxman's bail plea in a bribery case.
He is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
Laxman's petition also seeks quashing of charges in the case.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere