Bribery case: Bangaru Laxman's bail hearing today
Bangaru Laxman is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court is likely to hear former BJP President Bangaru Laxman's bail plea in a bribery case.
He is serving an 11-year jail term after he was caught taking a bribe on camera in a sting operation in 2001.
Laxman's petition also seeks quashing of charges in the case.
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- Delhi: Street kids celebrate Diwali, spread message of harmony