Bardhan hits back at CPI(M) over remarks against his party
Bardhan spoke at the state council meeting of the CPI which was attended by CPI General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy and other party leaders.
Hyderabad: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Saturday took exception to some CPI (M) leaders' reported remarks over his party's policies and programmes. Noting that the CPI (M) leaders claimed that his party had no programme or policy, he said, "The CPI continued to work vibrantly on various burning issues and problems of the poor and the deprived."
He spoke at the state council meeting of the CPI in Hyderabad which was attended by CPI General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy and other party leaders. Bardhan also said it was the CPI (M) which needed to revise its party programme in tune with the changing times.
The CPI leader had met TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu who recently completed a record 3,000 kms 'padayatra' across Andhra Pradesh. Speaking on the occasion, he said a non-Congress, non-BJP government could assume power after the next general elections.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology