Bardhan hits back at CPI(M) over remarks against his party
Bardhan spoke at the state council meeting of the CPI which was attended by CPI General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy and other party leaders.
Hyderabad: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Saturday took exception to some CPI (M) leaders' reported remarks over his party's policies and programmes. Noting that the CPI (M) leaders claimed that his party had no programme or policy, he said, "The CPI continued to work vibrantly on various burning issues and problems of the poor and the deprived."
He spoke at the state council meeting of the CPI in Hyderabad which was attended by CPI General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy and other party leaders. Bardhan also said it was the CPI (M) which needed to revise its party programme in tune with the changing times.
The CPI leader had met TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu who recently completed a record 3,000 kms 'padayatra' across Andhra Pradesh. Speaking on the occasion, he said a non-Congress, non-BJP government could assume power after the next general elections.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18