Jagan DA case: BCCI chief appears before court
N Srinivasan is the MD of India Cements Limited, which had invested in companies promoted by jailed Jagan Reddy.
Hyderabad: BCCI chief N Srinivasan appeared before a CBI court in Hyderabad in connection with the Jagan Mohan Reddy disproportionate assets case. Srinivasan is the MD of India Cements Limited, which had invested in companies promoted by the jailed YSR congress chief, Jagan Reddy.
The CBI believes Srinivasan's company had, in return, received huge water allocations when Jagan's father YSR Reddy was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
However, Srinivasan denied any wrongdoing in connection with the Jagan Reddy disproportionate assets case. India Cements had issued a statement saying, "We have received a notice in the context of allocation of water towards expansion of capacity of two of our plants in Andhra Pradesh. Our senior officials have already met officials of department in the past and have submitted all the required information sought by them. We are confident that the matter will be resolved at the earliest since water allocation to our units was as per industrial policy of Andhra Pradesh government."
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling