Jagan DA case: BCCI chief appears before court
N Srinivasan is the MD of India Cements Limited, which had invested in companies promoted by jailed Jagan Reddy.
Hyderabad: BCCI chief N Srinivasan appeared before a CBI court in Hyderabad in connection with the Jagan Mohan Reddy disproportionate assets case. Srinivasan is the MD of India Cements Limited, which had invested in companies promoted by the jailed YSR congress chief, Jagan Reddy.
The CBI believes Srinivasan's company had, in return, received huge water allocations when Jagan's father YSR Reddy was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
However, Srinivasan denied any wrongdoing in connection with the Jagan Reddy disproportionate assets case. India Cements had issued a statement saying, "We have received a notice in the context of allocation of water towards expansion of capacity of two of our plants in Andhra Pradesh. Our senior officials have already met officials of department in the past and have submitted all the required information sought by them. We are confident that the matter will be resolved at the earliest since water allocation to our units was as per industrial policy of Andhra Pradesh government."
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi to Appear in Assam Court Today
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming