DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Better to drown than to tie up with SP, BSP: Uma
Uma Bharti accused BSP of committing atrocities on dalits and held it responsible for the poor condition of law and order in UP.
Gonda: Firebrand BJP leader Uma Bharti on Monday said if her party falls short of majority for forming the government in Uttar Pradesh after the Assembly polls, she would prefer "drowning" rather than striking an alliance with either SP or BSP.
"In case we fall short of majority in forming the government in UP, I would prefer drowning in Saryu river rather than striking an alliance with either SP or BSP," she told an election rally at Ramlila ground in Gonda.
Bharti, who was brought in a wheel chair following problem in the hip, said SP is an opportunistic party and its chief Mulayam Singh Yadav is not interested in public welfare.
She accused BSP of committing atrocities on dalits and held it responsible for the poor law and order situation in UP.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO