Bhagwant Mann Asked Not to Attend Lok Sabha Proceedings till December 9
Aam Aadmi Party MP Bhagwant Mann. (Picture courtesy: Twitter)
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Friday gave another extension to the Parliamentary Committee formed to probe the alleged breach of Parliament security by AAP member Bhagwant Mann.
The committee was asked to submit its report by December 9. Till then, Mann has been asked not to attend the proceedings of the house.
Mahajan informed the house that the nine-member committee headed by Bharatiya Janata Party MP Kirit Somaiya has sought another extension.
Mann, the Aam Aadmi Party MP from Sangrur, had triggered a controversy in July by live-streaming on social media the security arrangements at the Parliament House complex.
Mahajan set up a panel on July 25 to probe the alleged breach of Parliament security by the AAP leader, who on July 21 posted on Facebook his route from home to Parliament House.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money