Mohan Bhagwat to visit Delhi, to meet LK Advani tomorrow
Senior BJP leader Advani continues to question Narendra Modi elevation as poll panel chief.
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat, who will be in the national capital on Monday evening, is expected to meet senior BJP leader LK Advani on Tuesday. The meeting is likely to take place even as Advani continues to voice his grievance over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's elevation as poll panel chief.
RSS chief had played peacemaker earlier and averted the Bharatiya Janata Party's crisis by convincing LK Advani to come back into the party fold. Advani withdrew his resignation and had returned to all party posts.
On Sunday, Janata Dal United had broken its 17-year-old alliance with BJP over Modi's elevation. In Bihar, JD(U)-BJP ruled state, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had sacked 11 BJP ministers and will seek confidence vote on June 19.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology