Big money at play to dislodge Left: Buddhadeb
Buddhadeb said that the people of WB will not bow down to the money power and bring the Left Front back to power.
Ranaghat: West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee on Saturday said big money was at play to dislodge the ruling Left Front in the assembly polls and "some foreign powers and a few industrialists are play against us".
"Who is funding the huge cost for helicopter and TV advertisements at different channels for TMC? We think some foreign powers and a few industrialists are at play against us," Bhattacharjee said at a public meeting here in Nadia district in support of Left Front candidates.
"But I am sure, the people of Bengal will not bow down to the money power and bring the Left Front back to power," he said.
TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee had taken a whirlwind copter tour in North Bengal to campaign for her candidates last week.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right