DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Big money at play to dislodge Left: Buddhadeb
Buddhadeb said that the people of WB will not bow down to the money power and bring the Left Front back to power.
Ranaghat: West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee on Saturday said big money was at play to dislodge the ruling Left Front in the assembly polls and "some foreign powers and a few industrialists are play against us".
"Who is funding the huge cost for helicopter and TV advertisements at different channels for TMC? We think some foreign powers and a few industrialists are at play against us," Bhattacharjee said at a public meeting here in Nadia district in support of Left Front candidates.
"But I am sure, the people of Bengal will not bow down to the money power and bring the Left Front back to power," he said.
TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee had taken a whirlwind copter tour in North Bengal to campaign for her candidates last week.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users