DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bansal resigns, will Ashwani follow the suit?
Pawan Kumar Bansal on Friday evening resigned as Railway Minister following allegations of corrupt practices by his close relatives and aides.
New Delhi: Pawan Kumar Bansal on Friday evening resigned as Railway Minister following allegations of corrupt practices by his close relatives and aides.
Sources say that Bansal resigned after Congress President Sonia Gandhi met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and asked him to force the Railway Minister to put in his papers.
The question now being raised is whether Ashwani will be sacked too.
The big questions
- Can the PM afford to defend Law Minister Ashwani Kumar any longer?
- Is making a distinction between Pawan Kumar Bansal, Ashwani Kumar a wise move?
- Has delay in acting against Bansal hit the UPA's image irretrievably?
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?