Bihar: Case filed against MNS chief Raj Thackeray
The case was filed in Nalanda district court for MNS chief Raj Thackeray's comments against the people of Bihar.
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his comments against the people of Bihar. A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray's recent speech in which he had described Mumbai-based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out of the city.
Pandey said the MNS chief's provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology