DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Case filed against MNS chief Raj Thackeray
The case was filed in Nalanda district court for MNS chief Raj Thackeray's comments against the people of Bihar.
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his comments against the people of Bihar. A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray's recent speech in which he had described Mumbai-based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out of the city.
Pandey said the MNS chief's provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa