Bihar: Case filed against MNS chief Raj Thackeray
The case was filed in Nalanda district court for MNS chief Raj Thackeray's comments against the people of Bihar.
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his comments against the people of Bihar. A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray's recent speech in which he had described Mumbai-based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out of the city.
Pandey said the MNS chief's provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
Recommended For You
- MOTIVATIONI Motivate Myself Talking to Shami and Bhuvneshwar: Mohit Sharma
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra