DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar ex-minister's son arrested for vehicle theft
Police said, we have busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister.
Patna: The son of a former Bihar minister was arrested for stealing two sports utility vehicles (SUVs), police said in Ptna on Saturday. Mukesh Sahni, son of Ramashray Sahni - who was animal husbandry minister in the Lalu Prasad government in the 1990s - was arrested in Belari village in Bihar's Samastipur district for the theft of two SUVs.
"Police had busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister," police said.
However, Ramashray Sahni said that it was a conspiracy against him. "My son is innocent. He has been framed in a false case to defame me," Sahni said.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?