Bihar ex-minister's son arrested for vehicle theft
Police said, we have busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister.
Patna: The son of a former Bihar minister was arrested for stealing two sports utility vehicles (SUVs), police said in Ptna on Saturday. Mukesh Sahni, son of Ramashray Sahni - who was animal husbandry minister in the Lalu Prasad government in the 1990s - was arrested in Belari village in Bihar's Samastipur district for the theft of two SUVs.
"Police had busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister," police said.
However, Ramashray Sahni said that it was a conspiracy against him. "My son is innocent. He has been framed in a false case to defame me," Sahni said.
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances