Bihar ex-minister's son arrested for vehicle theft
Police said, we have busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister.
Patna: The son of a former Bihar minister was arrested for stealing two sports utility vehicles (SUVs), police said in Ptna on Saturday. Mukesh Sahni, son of Ramashray Sahni - who was animal husbandry minister in the Lalu Prasad government in the 1990s - was arrested in Belari village in Bihar's Samastipur district for the theft of two SUVs.
"Police had busted a gang involved in stealing vehicles and arrested two youths, including the son of a former Bihar minister," police said.
However, Ramashray Sahni said that it was a conspiracy against him. "My son is innocent. He has been framed in a false case to defame me," Sahni said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory