DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: BJP may part ways with Nitish
The state president of the BJP said that the party was already preparing to contest all the 40 Lok Sabha seats alone.
Patna: In a sign of strain in the ruling alliance in Bihar, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is likely to part ways with the Janata Dal (United). The BJP has said that the party is preparing to contest all 40 seats in the next Lok Sabha elections.
Speaking to mediapersons in Patna, CP Thakur, the president of the Bihar unit of the BJP, said that the party was already preparing to contest all the 40 Lok Sabha seats alone.
Justifying the stand on Tuesday, Thakur said, "As a political party, it is imperative to be ready to contest all the 40 seats."
This comes after a BJP leader in the state targeted the Nitish Kumar government for rampant corruption. The brother of Nitish's close confidante NK Singh, BJP leader Pappu Singh, has targeted the CM over corruption and inept bureaucracy.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?