DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Nitish disapproves slapping of Pawar
Nitish Kumar was reacting to a youth slapping Sharad Pawar at a public function in New Delhi on Thursday.
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday condemned the slapping of union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar by a youth in New Delhi.
"It is not right way to protest on any issue...We do not approve of such a violent act and condemn it. There is no place for violence in society and democracy", Kumar told reporters in Patna on his arrival from his seva yatra in Bihar's Sheikhpura district.
"We condemn such violent act. Such an act cannot rein in price rise... it might have been resorted to for cheap popularity", Kumar said.
He was reacting to a youth slapping Pawar at a public function in New Delhi earlier on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise