Bihar: Nitish disapproves slapping of Pawar
Nitish Kumar was reacting to a youth slapping Sharad Pawar at a public function in New Delhi on Thursday.
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday condemned the slapping of union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar by a youth in New Delhi.
"It is not right way to protest on any issue...We do not approve of such a violent act and condemn it. There is no place for violence in society and democracy", Kumar told reporters in Patna on his arrival from his seva yatra in Bihar's Sheikhpura district.
"We condemn such violent act. Such an act cannot rein in price rise... it might have been resorted to for cheap popularity", Kumar said.
He was reacting to a youth slapping Pawar at a public function in New Delhi earlier on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More