DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bihar: Ruling JD(U) MLA seen dancing with girls
Television channels on Friday aired a footage which purportedly show him dancing with girls at a marriage ceremony.
Patna: Janata Dal (United) MLA Shyambahadur Singh landed in a fresh controversy after television channels on Friday aired a footage which purportedly show him dancing with girls at a marriage ceremony.
The MLA from Badharia Assembly in Siwan district is seen dancing in the TV footage at a cultural programme on the night of February 8.
Singh had gone to the house of a brick-kiln owner Ajay Singh at Jafra in Gopalganj district from where they proceeded to Katalpur village in the same district to attend a marriage function.
When contacted, the MLA confirmed that he attended the marriage. He, however, claimed that he did not dance with bar girls but with the "artistes" present.
"I have not committed any mistake as people and elders usually dance on such occasions to demonstrate their joy over the marriage of their loved ones," he said.
Ruling JD(U) had in 2010 issued a show-cause notice to Singh when TV channels purportedly showed him with dance girls at a programme in Patna.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO