Bihar: Ruling JD(U) MLA seen dancing with girls
Television channels on Friday aired a footage which purportedly show him dancing with girls at a marriage ceremony.
Patna: Janata Dal (United) MLA Shyambahadur Singh landed in a fresh controversy after television channels on Friday aired a footage which purportedly show him dancing with girls at a marriage ceremony.
The MLA from Badharia Assembly in Siwan district is seen dancing in the TV footage at a cultural programme on the night of February 8.
Singh had gone to the house of a brick-kiln owner Ajay Singh at Jafra in Gopalganj district from where they proceeded to Katalpur village in the same district to attend a marriage function.
When contacted, the MLA confirmed that he attended the marriage. He, however, claimed that he did not dance with bar girls but with the "artistes" present.
"I have not committed any mistake as people and elders usually dance on such occasions to demonstrate their joy over the marriage of their loved ones," he said.
Ruling JD(U) had in 2010 issued a show-cause notice to Singh when TV channels purportedly showed him with dance girls at a programme in Patna.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology