BJP a party of black marketeers, brokers: Digvijaya
When asked if his younger brother Laxman Singh may rejoin the Congress, Digvijaya replied that he would be happy if it happens.
Raghogarh: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh on Friday alleged that the BJP was a "party of black marketeers and brokers" because of which it opposed the Centre's cash-for-subsidy scheme. "It is a party of black marketeers and brokers," he told reporters, adding there was no problem with the BJP going to the Election Commission opposing the UPA government's cash-for-subsidy scheme.
Singh ridiculed BJP chief Nitin Gadkari for comparing Swami Vivekananda to Dawood Ibrahim as well as Ramdev for comparing Bhagat Singh to Ajmal Kasab. When asked if his younger brother Laxman Singh may rejoin the Congress as he had recently met party president Sonia Gandhi, he replied that he would be happy if it happens.
This in sharp contrast to a statement made by Laxman Singh some days ago that BJP's Shivraj Singh Chouhan would become the Madhya Pradesh chief minister for the third time as the Congress was mired in groupism.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18