DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP a party of black marketeers, brokers: Digvijaya
When asked if his younger brother Laxman Singh may rejoin the Congress, Digvijaya replied that he would be happy if it happens.
Raghogarh: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh on Friday alleged that the BJP was a "party of black marketeers and brokers" because of which it opposed the Centre's cash-for-subsidy scheme. "It is a party of black marketeers and brokers," he told reporters, adding there was no problem with the BJP going to the Election Commission opposing the UPA government's cash-for-subsidy scheme.
Singh ridiculed BJP chief Nitin Gadkari for comparing Swami Vivekananda to Dawood Ibrahim as well as Ramdev for comparing Bhagat Singh to Ajmal Kasab. When asked if his younger brother Laxman Singh may rejoin the Congress as he had recently met party president Sonia Gandhi, he replied that he would be happy if it happens.
This in sharp contrast to a statement made by Laxman Singh some days ago that BJP's Shivraj Singh Chouhan would become the Madhya Pradesh chief minister for the third time as the Congress was mired in groupism.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise