DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP adjournment motion on Assam violence rejected
LK Advani said he was not satisfied and said there should be voting on the motion.
New Delhi: An adjournment motion on the violence in Assam moved by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday was rejected by a voice vote.
Speaking at the conclusion of debate on the motion, BJP leader LK Advani said he was not satisfied with the reply of Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, adding there should be voting on the motion.
Speaker Meira Kumar put the motion to voice vote and announced that it had been "negatived".
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO