BJP-AGP combine to win 14 seats: BJP leader
People of the state were disenchanted with the Congress.
Guwahati: The BJP on Tuesday claimed that the BJP-AGP combine in Assam would win at least eight of the 14 Parliamentary constituencies in the state.
People of the state were disenchanted with the Congress and would vote in favour of the BJP-AGP combine, BJP Vice-President Bijoya Chakraborty told reporters on Tuesday.
Chakraborty, who is the BJP candidate for Guwahati Parliamentary constituency, said, "The people of Assam have realised that Congress has failed on all fronts and that the BJP-Asom Gana Parishad combine is the best alternative."
"There is a distinct work culture in both the BJP and AGP where leaders rise from the grassroot level but in the Congress there is a dynastic culture which the public is not ready to accept any more," the former union minister said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test