BJP also corrupt like BSP, SP, Cong: JDU
Sharad Yadav said his party has so far announced nominees for 90-95 out of 403 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh
Agra: JD(U) on Friday targeted ally BJP in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh saying the saffron party like several of its political rivals had succumbed to the contagion of corruption.
"Like the BSP, Samajwadi Party and Congress, BJP has also become corrupt now," JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav told.
Yadav said while the BSP has done nothing except indulging in loot in UP, the Congress has done the same at the Centre and promised that his party will change the face of the state if voted to power.
Yadav said his party has so far announced nominees for 90-95 out of 403 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh and will announce candidates for the rest of the constituencies after a meeting in Lucknow on January 10.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology