BJP also corrupt like BSP, SP, Cong: JDU
Sharad Yadav said his party has so far announced nominees for 90-95 out of 403 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh
Agra: JD(U) on Friday targeted ally BJP in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh saying the saffron party like several of its political rivals had succumbed to the contagion of corruption.
"Like the BSP, Samajwadi Party and Congress, BJP has also become corrupt now," JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav told.
Yadav said while the BSP has done nothing except indulging in loot in UP, the Congress has done the same at the Centre and promised that his party will change the face of the state if voted to power.
Yadav said his party has so far announced nominees for 90-95 out of 403 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh and will announce candidates for the rest of the constituencies after a meeting in Lucknow on January 10.
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis