DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will raise Gen Singh's bribe claims in Parliament: BJP
The BJP has given a notice for the suspension of the Question Hour to discuss Army Chief General VK Singh's claims.
New Delhi: The Opposition is set to corner the government in Parliament over Army Chief General VK Singh's claim that he was offered bribe. The Bharatiya Janata Party has given a notice for the suspension of the Question Hour.
BJP leader Prakash Javadekar said, "What General VK Singh has said is a serious matter. We will raise this matter in Parliament."
Slamming the government over corruption, Javadekar said, " This shows the worst state of affairs in this country. The government is neck-deep in corruption."
This came after General Singh, in an interview to national daily 'The Hindu' said, "he was offered a bribe worth Rs 14 crore by an equipment lobbyist in order to have a tranche of 600 sub-standard vehicles of a particular made cleared for purchase.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings