Will raise Gen Singh's bribe claims in Parliament: BJP
The BJP has given a notice for the suspension of the Question Hour to discuss Army Chief General VK Singh's claims.
New Delhi: The Opposition is set to corner the government in Parliament over Army Chief General VK Singh's claim that he was offered bribe. The Bharatiya Janata Party has given a notice for the suspension of the Question Hour.
BJP leader Prakash Javadekar said, "What General VK Singh has said is a serious matter. We will raise this matter in Parliament."
Slamming the government over corruption, Javadekar said, " This shows the worst state of affairs in this country. The government is neck-deep in corruption."
This came after General Singh, in an interview to national daily 'The Hindu' said, "he was offered a bribe worth Rs 14 crore by an equipment lobbyist in order to have a tranche of 600 sub-standard vehicles of a particular made cleared for purchase.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event