DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Price rise: UP BJP to take out Atal Sankalp Yatra
The yatra will also act as a show of strength by those party leaders who are eyeing a bigger role in the state politics.
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party's Uttar Pradesh unit will be carrying out a yatra in Lucknow on Monday to protest against the diesel price hike and general price rise.
The yatra, called Atal Sankalp Yatra, will also act as a show of strength by those party leaders who are eyeing a bigger role in the state's politics.
Sources say that the rally will also mark the merger of former UP chief minister Kalyan Singh-led Jan Kranti Party with the BJP.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan