Price rise: UP BJP to take out Atal Sankalp Yatra
The yatra will also act as a show of strength by those party leaders who are eyeing a bigger role in the state politics.
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party's Uttar Pradesh unit will be carrying out a yatra in Lucknow on Monday to protest against the diesel price hike and general price rise.
The yatra, called Atal Sankalp Yatra, will also act as a show of strength by those party leaders who are eyeing a bigger role in the state's politics.
Sources say that the rally will also mark the merger of former UP chief minister Kalyan Singh-led Jan Kranti Party with the BJP.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India