DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP blames Lalu and Cong for Lokpal fiasco
BJP was ready for debate on the issue even after midnight on December 29, party spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
Patna: BJP on Saturday charged RJD chief Lalu Prasad with playing a "villainous" role at the behest of Congress to ensure that the Lokpal Bill was not passed in the Rajya Sabha.
"Laluji plays a villainous role in the script written by Congress to ensure that the Bill was not passed in the Rajya Sabha," BJP spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad told.
BJP was ready for debate on the issue even after midnight on December 29, but Congress under a well-hatched conspiracy forced an abrupt end of the debate, he said.
The BJP leader said that his party had decided to launch 'Save Democracy-Remove Congress' campaign across the country from January three for eight days. "We'll hold nation-wide sit-in during the period," he said.
A BJP delegation jointly led by LK Advani and party president Nitin Gadkari would organise a march to Rashtrapati Bhavan on January 3 to hand over a memorandum to the President, he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?