DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP is a party of backward and arrogant thoughts: Gehlot
Chief Minister said the state government has initiated various schemes and programmes for women and benefits should be availed by them.
Jaipur: Continuing his scathing attack on BJP, Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday dubbed it as a party with backward and arrogant thoughts. Addressing a rally in Pushkar town in Ajmer, Gehlot said, BJP only worked for inciting violence and riots.
"In Rajasthan, during the previous BJP rule, 90 people including 70 Gujjars lost their lives in 21 firing incidents," he said. "Vasundhara Raje creates rumours and speculations, but has now been exposed and there is no liking for her in the state," Gehlot said.
Pointing towards the presence of women in the rally, the Chief Minister said the state government has initiated various schemes and programmes for women and benefits should be availed by them. BJP had promised to construct a Ram temple in Ayodhya over two decades back leading to violence in the country, but when it came to power the issue was forgotten, said PCC president Chandrabhan. Union minister Sachin Pilot, state minister Nasim Akhtar Insaaf and others were present at the rally.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish