BJP, JMM collaborated to loot Jharkhand: Marandi
He said that if voted to power, JVM will provide a stable government that will root out corruption.
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Nearly two weeks after collapse of Arjun Munda government in Jharkhand, former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi on Sunday alleged that the BJP-JMM alliance was formed only to "loot" the state's resources. "To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM's double standards of helping BJP to loot the state while supporting the Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP-JMM-AJSU alliance," the Lok Sabha member said in a rally here. By taking support from independent MLAs, the government had exposed state's natural resources before the corporate sector for exploitation, Marandi alleged.
He said that if voted to power, his Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) will provide a stable government that will root out corruption.
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years