BJP leader Vasundhara Raje hits out at Gehlot government
Raje attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Jaipur: Launching a scathing attack on the Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in Rajasthan, senior BJP leader Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday said it had done nothing for the welfare of farmers, women and youths. Addressing a public meeting in Baran district as part of her "Suraj Sankalp Yatra", the state BJP chief described the Gehlot government as "anti-people".
It had done nothing to improve the lot of farmers, women, youths and businessmen, she said. "Our government has accelerated economic growth in Rajasthan but during the Congress rule, the state has gone backward," the former Chief Minister said.
She also attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner