DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP leader Vasundhara Raje hits out at Gehlot government
Raje attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Jaipur: Launching a scathing attack on the Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in Rajasthan, senior BJP leader Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday said it had done nothing for the welfare of farmers, women and youths. Addressing a public meeting in Baran district as part of her "Suraj Sankalp Yatra", the state BJP chief described the Gehlot government as "anti-people".
It had done nothing to improve the lot of farmers, women, youths and businessmen, she said. "Our government has accelerated economic growth in Rajasthan but during the Congress rule, the state has gone backward," the former Chief Minister said.
She also attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO