BJP leader Vasundhara Raje hits out at Gehlot government
Raje attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Jaipur: Launching a scathing attack on the Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in Rajasthan, senior BJP leader Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday said it had done nothing for the welfare of farmers, women and youths. Addressing a public meeting in Baran district as part of her "Suraj Sankalp Yatra", the state BJP chief described the Gehlot government as "anti-people".
It had done nothing to improve the lot of farmers, women, youths and businessmen, she said. "Our government has accelerated economic growth in Rajasthan but during the Congress rule, the state has gone backward," the former Chief Minister said.
She also attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi