BJP leader Vasundhara Raje hits out at Gehlot government
Raje attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
Jaipur: Launching a scathing attack on the Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in Rajasthan, senior BJP leader Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday said it had done nothing for the welfare of farmers, women and youths. Addressing a public meeting in Baran district as part of her "Suraj Sankalp Yatra", the state BJP chief described the Gehlot government as "anti-people".
It had done nothing to improve the lot of farmers, women, youths and businessmen, she said. "Our government has accelerated economic growth in Rajasthan but during the Congress rule, the state has gone backward," the former Chief Minister said.
She also attacked the UPA government at the Centre alleging it was embroiled in scams like 2G spectrum and coal allocation.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan