BJP leaders tarnishing image of Rajasthan: Congress
Chandrabhan said that BJP leaders are making such statements which are not in the interest of the state.
Jaipur: Accusing BJP leaders of tarnishing image of Rajasthan, Congress on Wednesday said the opposition leaders' statements reflected their "frustration". PCC president Dr Chandrabhan said that the BJP leaders in Suraj Sankap Yatra were making statement to hurt the image of the state which, he said, was on development path due to better financial management by the Congress government.
"The BJP leaders are making such statements which are not in the interest of the state. It is unfortunate that they are presenting a wrong picture of the state before public," he said in a statement. "Rajasthan is becoming a developed state. It was the previous BJP government which did nothing for the welfare of people hence they are frustrated," he added.
Meanwhile, Union minister of road transport and highways CP Joshi and HRD Minister Pallam Rraju on Thursday visited Nathdwara temple in Rajsamand district. Accompanied by state minister Mangilal Garasia and officers, the Union ministers visited the famous Srinath shrine and offered prayers. Addressing a public function, Joshi also sought support from industrialists and corporates for initiating quality development in the area, according to a release in Jaipur.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan