DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP legislators demand President's rule in J&K
BJP legislators staged protests outside Jammu Assembly demanding the imposition of President's rule in the state.
Jammu: BJP legislators on Saturday staged a protest outside the legislature complex demanding the dismissal of the Omar Abdullah government and imposition of President's rule in the state.
Four party MLAs including state party chief Jugal Kishore Sharma, who was barred from taking part in the remaining proceedings of the ongoing J&K Assembly session for unruly conduct, sat on dharna outside the legislature complex.
Seeking President's rule in the state, BJP Legislative Party leader Ashok Khajuria alleged that the NC-Congress government's policies were putting at risk the security of the state.
The party also protested over Sharma's suspension from the J&K Assembly after he got engaged in a heated exchange of words with state minister Sakina Itoo on March 19.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances