DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'BJP manipulating social media to promote Modi'
Digvijaya Singh has alleged that the BJP is projecting that Narendra Modi has an edge over Rahul Gandhi as future PM.
Indore: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday alleged that the BJP is maintaining "fictitious" accounts on social media and manipulating online surveys to project that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has an edge over Rahul Gandhi as future prime minister.
"You know that there are a lot of fictitious accounts on social networking sites and the BJP is managing voting on such sites to show results in its favour," Singh told reporters on a query about Modi being ahead of Gandhi in opinion polls on future prime minister.
Acknowledging that social media is "emerging as a powerful medium", Singh asked his party workers in a lighter vein to open accounts on social networking sites and follow him on Twitter to read his tweets.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users