DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP strategy meet today to review political situation
The BJP is expected to adopt resolutions including one on the current political situation with TMC's exit from the UPA.
New Delhi: Top BJP leaders including state chief ministers will be gathering in Surajkund in Haryana on Wednesday for a three-day conclave. This comprises an executive meet that will be followed by a two-day national council meet.
The main opposition party is expected to propose strategies to project itself as an alternative to the UPA.
The party is expected to adopt three resolutions including one on the current political situation with Trinamool Congress's exit from the UPA.
Also, a resolution on the economic condition, which will clear party's position on FDI and inflation.
And finally, the BJP is also expected to sharpen its attack on the Congress on the issue of corruption.
The national council, which is the BJP's highest decision-making body, will also be ratifying a resolution paving way for another term for party president Nitin Gadkari.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835