BJP strategy meet today to review political situation
The BJP is expected to adopt resolutions including one on the current political situation with TMC's exit from the UPA.
New Delhi: Top BJP leaders including state chief ministers will be gathering in Surajkund in Haryana on Wednesday for a three-day conclave. This comprises an executive meet that will be followed by a two-day national council meet.
The main opposition party is expected to propose strategies to project itself as an alternative to the UPA.
The party is expected to adopt three resolutions including one on the current political situation with Trinamool Congress's exit from the UPA.
Also, a resolution on the economic condition, which will clear party's position on FDI and inflation.
And finally, the BJP is also expected to sharpen its attack on the Congress on the issue of corruption.
The national council, which is the BJP's highest decision-making body, will also be ratifying a resolution paving way for another term for party president Nitin Gadkari.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"