DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP MPs meet to discuss plan for winter session
BJP is all set to corner the government on corruption and black money in the winter session that starts on Tuesday.
New Delhi: Ahead of the winter session of Parliament that begins on Tuesday, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary leaders held a meeting to chalk out their strategy.
The party is all set to corner the government on corruption and the black money issue.
At LK Advani's rally in the national capital on Sunday, the BJP leaders had said that they will take the price rise fight both in Parliament and outside.
Putting pressure on the government to act on black money stashed abroad, Advani had on Sunday said all NDA MPs will submit a declaration to the Speaker that they have no property abroad.
"We want adjournment motions on several issues like rising prices and black money," Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj had earlier said.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London